Duccio Gelato is a family run business that has been established for over 15 years.
Giotto De Grazia, who has been in the gelato industry for over 30 years, heads the team. He is trained in the art of making gelato by Italian craftsmen and has been to Italy on many occasions to update his skills and learn new techniques and source out new and improved machinery.
His son, Robert, who studied Food Technology, joins him and has been with Giotto from the day the new premises opened in Five Dock in December 2001.
The name may be familiar to you – that is because he started the original Giotto Gelato on Ramsay Street, in Haberfield before selling the business and his name to spend more time with his family. Yet the lure of gelato making was too great and after several years took it upon himself to reopen as Duccio Gelato.
So what does Duccio mean? Well, if you know the history of the great Italian artists such as Giotto and Da Vinci, Duccio was also famous for his works of art.
What can Duccio Gelato offer you?
- Family run business that treats each customer individually
- Free delivery to wholesale customers in the Sydney metropolitan area (delivery to other areas can be arranged)
- We manufacture, retail and wholesale
- HACCAP approved by the NSW Food Authority with monthly product tests to ensure hygiene and product safety
- We are open to suggestions for new flavours and desserts to be added to our product list
- We are able to customise individual menus for your business
- Gluten and Dairy free options available
Visit our factory outlet today or call 1300 721 198 for any enquiries.